American Institute for Smart Aging
The American Institute for Smart Aging ® was founded by Dr. Rajae Janho, M.D. Its mission is to provide complete and customized anti-aging medical services for adult men and women with the use of advanced technology. Through the use of this technology, the American Institute for Smart Aging can prevent, detect, and treat age-related disease by using methods which retard and optimize the human aging process.
Our primary goal is to work together in partnership with our patients, offering “cutting edge” solutions to ensure that the years in an individual’s life are enjoyed productively. We incorporate regenerative medical treatment with individualized, patient-centered care for the purpose of an improved quality of life.
The physical, mental, and emotional state of each individual patient is considered in our detailed evaluation, examinations, and on-going care.
Meet Dr. Janho
Dr. Janho graduated from The Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. He completed his residency in General Surgery at the New York University Medical Center. He practiced as a trauma/emergency physician in some of the most reputable hospitals for over 20 years.
Dr. Janho’s second specialization in Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery was completed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He has earned an impeccable reputation for implementing specialized, state of the art procedures aimed at sculpturing the bodies of women and men.
In addition to Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Janho has a passion for anti-aging medicine. He has trained extensively, earning the following credentials and memberships:
• Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
• Board Examiner in Emergency Medicine
• Certified by the International Association of Aesthetic Medicine
• Certified by the Brazilian Chapter of Cosmetic Surgery
• Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
• Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
• Member of the American Association of Physicians Specialist
• Member of the Brazilian Society of Lipo-plasty
• Diplomat in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
• Fellow in Regenerative and Functional Medicine